AXM Series Axle Load Indicator
Designed for all trucks prime movers and trailers fitted with air bag suspension systems the new AXM features a bright LED screen ensuring the display is clearly visible to operators outside the truck; day or night.
The gauge can be configured for any combination of rigid truck with dog trailers or prime mover with 20’ & 40’ trailers; with the master unit displaying each axle group and the GVM.
Built-in wireless technology allows the truck mounted AXM to read data from additional units mounted to each trailer (with AXM Remote).
Display at your fingertips!
Easily see how your truck is being loaded in real time. With an Android smartphone* and Airtec’s TruckAXM App you can view a list of axle weights in the cab or within Bluetooth range of your vehicle.
Contact us for more information on Truck Scales.
AXM200 single sensor axle load indicator for truck or trailers fitted with airbag suspension with single ride height control valves.
AXM202 dual sensor axle load indicator model is ideal for vehicles fitted with dual independent air bag suspension per axle or axle group.
Product: AXM200 AXM202 Axle Load Indicator Weight Gauge Nylon.
- Two independently adjustable alarms
- Simple 2 stage calibration process
- Universal 7~30 VDC power connection
- Super bright LED display for high visibility night or day
- Operating Range 0~120 psi 0~825 kPa
- Accuracy ± 0.1 psi Full Scale
- Dimension 188W x 168H x 76D mm 0.8 kg
- Units of measurements kPa kilograms or tonnes
Download AXM201 Technical Data Sheet here.
Download AXM202 Technical Data Sheet here.