AXL200 Series Axle Load Indicator
The AXL Axle Load Indicator is a truck scale or weight gauge that offers convenient real-time monitoring of axle load on vehicles. It is designed for all trucks and trailers fitted with air bag suspension systems.
Airtec AXL units offer simple installation as the pressure sensors are directly mounted to the circuit board eliminating the use of interconnecting cables.
After initial calibration the embedded micro-controller calculates and displays the axle load in kilograms or tonnes from the suspension system air pressure.
|AXL200 Single Sensor||AXL202 Dual Sensor|
AXL200 single sensor axle load indicator model is ideal for truck or trailers fitted with airbag suspension that has single ride height control valves.
AXL202 dual sensor axle load indicator model is ideal for vehicles fitted with dual independent air bag suspension, per axle or axle group.
- Two independently adjustable alarms
- Selectable display mode as kPa kilograms or tonnes
- Display mode over-ride control
- Simple 2 stage calibration process
- Universal 7 - 30 VDC power connection
- Super bright LED display for high visibility night or day
Download AXL200 Technical Data Sheet here.
Download AXL202 Technical Data Sheet here.