89MXA - Compact Workshop Inflator
MXA - Compact Workshop Inflator
The MXA model has been specifically designed for workshop tyre machines; enhancing corporate image and providing safe, accurate and reliable tyre inflation for customers.
Its light and compact enclosure makes it a superior alternative to the traditional mechanical gauges. It can be operated in different pressure measurement units: PSI or kPa. The ‘Flat Tyre only’ button starts the inflation process when the pressure in the tyre is less than 3 psi or 20 kPa. It also includes over-pressure and purging features for use with nitrogen filled tyres.
When used with the Core Removal Tool, it provides a faster and controlled inflation process (optional).
- Automatically inflates (or deflates) tyre to the set pressure
- One touch inflation allows the service technician to attend to other items during inflation cycle
- Includes over-pressure and purging features for use with nitrogen filled tyres
- Impact resistant enclosure IP40 rating
- Dimensions: 156W x 156H x 90D
- Operating range: 5-145psi 35-1000kPa 0.3-10bar
- High accuracy to within 0.3 psi