AXL200 Axle Load Indicator
The AXL200 ÊAxle Load Indicator is a truck scale or weight gauge that offers convenient real-time monitoring of axle load on vehicles. It is designed for all trucks and trailers fitted with air bag suspension systems.
Airtec AXL units offer simple installation as the pressure sensors are directly mounted to the circuit board eliminating the use of interconnecting cables.
After initial calibration, the embedded micro-controller calculates and displays the axle load in kilograms or tonnes from the suspension system air pressure. With an optional wireless module available this unit can be linked with an AXM master controller and screen to provide the ultimate in-cab wireless solution.
Product:ÊAXL200, Axle Load Indicator, Weight Gauge S/Steel.
- Two independently adjustable alarms
- Selectable display mode as kPa, kilograms or tonnes
- Display mode over-ride control
- Simple 2 stage calibration process
- Universal 7 - 30 VDC power connection
- Super bright LED display for high visibility night or day
Download AXL300 Technical Data SheetÊhere.
We Also Recommend